Friday 15 November 2013

Excuse me sir! You seem to be driving whilst philosophising.

So you're driving down the motorway and listening to your kids have an 'upper register' discussion about wether a 'look' constitutes actual physical assault ( my 3 year old near hysterical screams seem to indicate it is up there with being stabbed, whereas my 8 year contends that ' it's just a loooook,' with added head roll). Then you pass a sign that says 'This sign is not in use' ......
So... It isn't  in use....but you have just read it...so it is. So the sign is lying... But it's not.... Because it is... Or not? So if it is and it isn't does that mean it exists in 2 different states? So does that mean it's there at all? Do I exist in 2 different states? Is there another me that is not permanently beset by school sent colds, crushing tiredness and permanent skintness? Am  I really a bronzed god driving a Ferrari to my private jet for a trip to my own island? Do I have no kids in the back really?

At this point I am caught behind the left earlobe by the chewed off leg of  the Yellow Power Ranger  followed swiftly by the request that if I don't stop the car immediately someone is gonna poo theirselves as 'it's coming out!!!!!!!!'
So this is it then.......Schroedinger......stick your cat up your arse...

No comments:

Post a Comment